Java Developer, Prop Sports
London-based data-driven financial technology and Sports Trading company with a mission to provide the highest levels of precision in risk management. They develop high-quality platforms that operate low-latency proprietary trading systems and B2B risk management solutions in the sports-betting, gaming and financial industries.
This multidisciplinary engineering team consists of exceptional practitioners who challenge each other to deliver innovative solutions to complex problems. It is common for their engineers to move between numerous projects and gain exposure to a variety of technologies. Despite their position as an industry leader, they are a relatively small team of technologists. As a result, all team members have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the organisation.
The culture is one of continuous learning, accountability, collaboration and impact. They are looking to hire talented developers who wish to master their technical skills, perpetuate a knowledge-driven environment and enjoy collaboration and solving complex problems.
- Computer science (or similar) degree from a top institution at 2:1 or above
- Excellent Java knowledge
- Experience with Spring
- Familiarity with Hazelcast
- Familiarity with SQL and DBMS, ideally Postgres
- Knowledge of version control using git
- Experience with Unix-like operating systems and command-line tools
- An interest in the sports betting and trading industry
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Jira and Jenkins experience