Lead Portfolio Manager
- Work from or relocated to the really cool City of Amsterdam
- Run and grow the Quantitative Research and Trading teams in Amsterdam in the way you see fit
- Deploy and manage your own strategies and business from inception, and manage other high performing teams.
- Access to significant capital that is both steady and reliable - to be allocated and grow
- Incredible investment team support functions - compliance, risk, quant research, execution, implementation, and business development
- World-class, tried and tested Global technology platform and infrastructure, one of the most powerful and fast platforms on the planet
- Fully collaborative, collegiate and team orientated working environment and culture. Not siloed or ring-fenced.
- Competitive basic salary
- 20%-50% PnL Formula
- Superb pension, Health and Dental, Free gym membership, Free breakfast, lunch and snacks, Five weeks of paid vacation - plus extra paid holidays
- Effectively and efficiently manage your portfolio of high frequency and intraday strategies
- Design and develop research for high-frequency trading models in European Equities
- Deploy, manage and optimize strategies to ensure high Sharpe and profitability
- Improving existing trades by aggregating trade data, making adjustments to parameters and existing strategies, and creating new features.
- Identify system misconfigurations and inadequacies, and work with developers to improve and resolve issues.
- Work in a collaborative manner and manage an elite team including developers and researchers
- Take full ownership of the Amsterdam trading operations and PnL.
- Hire, develop, mentor and retain a World-class team of Quantitative Traders, Researchers, and Developers in Amsterdam
- Portfolio Management, Senior Quantitative Trader/Team Leader experience
- Track record in prop High frequency and intraday trading or market-making experience (non-Bank)
- The expertise of European Equities and microstructure
- Strong Mathematics, Statistics and Probability Theory knowledge
- Exposure to modern structured Machine Learning techniques and their application to HFT models
- Excellent academic record and a demonstrated history of achievement.
- Results-driven, team-oriented and collaborative mentality
- Competitive fire, passionate and an entrepreneurial spirit
This firm is one of the World’s most recognizable high-speed computerized trading hedge funds. Established in the 1990s and employing approximately 800 staff, this firm is recognised as an innovator and a leader in the field of high-frequency trading, and trade multiple asset classes on over 100 venues worldwide from New York, London and Singapore offices. They operate a trading team approach with core interests in high performance, high-frequency trading and technology, within small but dynamic teams of experts.