Senior Portfolio Manager, Global Equities
This newly launched Quantitative Hedge Fund is looking for Senior Portfolio Manager (MD level) with expertise developing and running a quantitative/model-driven book in Global Equities.
This firm is one of the World’s most recognisable and respected firms with a newly launched multi-manager platform. Established in the 1990s and employing approximately over 500 staff, this firm is recognised as an innovator and a leader in the field of Quantitative trading, and trade multiple asset classes on over 100 venues worldwide. They are looking for their principal PM and business leader, and ideally team, to successfully lead the charge into this space. This is an opportunity to join one of the world's newest platforms but with significant backing, client interest and incredible technology and infrastructure. It is an opportunity to maximise your trading potential, dramatically increase wealth and drive an entire business model globally. The firm has one of the best performance and award structures available in the global buyside market.
- Relevant experience running a large book
- Recent track record generating more than $5mln annual P&L
- Portfolio or strategy with sharpe of 2+
- Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management.
- Deep knowledge of Global Equities
- Ability to work in a relaxed, team-orientated and collaborative environment
- Ability to deploy and manage strategies from inception, and manage high performing teams.
- Superb academic profile, excellent communication skills
- Market-leading base salary
- Excellent PnL formula i.e. min 25%
- 401(k) - company matching
- Health and Dental
- Free gym membership
- Five weeks of paid vacation PA, plus nine extra paid holidays
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks daily